Solinco Tour 7 is one of the most maneuverable Solinco racquets available and brings players more spin and access to great racquet head speed. With the open string pattern the Tour 7 feels very lively and responsive from all areas of the court. Designed using an innovative and high performance material - Annoveylix Nickel Mesh - in strategic parts of the racquet, Solinco has delivered a racquet with enhanced strength and ability to neutralize torque and side to side twisting.
- Head Size: 98 sq. inches / 632 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 7 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 290
- Flex: 70
- Beam Width: 21 mm / 21 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Nickel Carbon Mesh
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Solinco Synthetic