Used by a number of Tecnifibre touring ATP pros, including Janko Tipsarevic, Denis Istomin and Denis Kudla, the TFight 325 Dynacore is a superior control racquet that swings very easily. Thanks to the classic 95 sq. inch head this frame dials in the sweet spot while the unique 18x19 string pattern maintains strong contact on the ball to put it wherever you want. Dynacore has been introduced to the TFight series and brings an unmatched combination of flexibility and torsional stability. This combines to ensure a feeling of stability and long-lasting performance. For added durability Tecnifibre has included Armour Cap, a stronger more resilient material in high-wear areas for better longevity on the bumper guard. Overall an extremely controlled racquet that suits advanced players that want to paint the lines.
- Head Size: 95 sq. in. / 613 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 12 oz. / 340 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.4 oz. / 325 g.
- Strung Balance: 7 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 316
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Dynacore
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 56 lbs.
- Grip: Tecnifibre X-tra Feel