The first 16x19 string pattern for the Blade 98! The open string pattern adds extra bite for enhanced spin and increased power. The frame composition is made up of Basalt/BLX (a natural volcanic rock), which has been combined with fine gold fibers and Karophite Black for incredible vibration resistance. With this updated technology you get a much smoother feel with cleaner feedback from this version of the Blade series. Amplifeel in the handle is made up of Basalt strips that help to provide you with very clean and consistent feel when hitting the ball.
- Head Size: 98 sq. inches / 632 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 11.2 oz. / 319 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 304 g.
- Balance: 2 Pts. Head Light
- Flex: 66
- Beam Width: 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm
- Composition: Braided Graphite, Basalt
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime