This Blade update to David Goffin's previous Blade 98 (18x20) features Countervail Technology and a reverse cosmetic from the original Countervail. Countervail Technology was developed in an effort to reduce the amount of shock that a tennis player receives when striking the ball and mitigate fatigue. Players that want ultimate control will love having the 18x20 string bed. The balance of this racquet is well-equipped for adding power to your game despite the 21 mm frame. Feel is consistent with this racquet making it a perfect modern player's racquet. Parallel Drilling is still a part of the main reason this racquet is so forgiving with such a dense and control oriented string pattern. This latest improvement on the Blade 98 18x20 is sure to impress thanks to the superior control and response, while the inclusion of Countervail is a great upgrade to a best selling line of racquets.
- Head Size 98 sq. inches / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 304 g.
- Strung Balance: 3 Pts. Head Light / 33.27 cm
- Swingweight: 328
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 21 mm / 21 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Braided Graphite, Basalt, Countervail
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended Stringing Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime