Wilson adds a level of versatility to the Blade line with the Blade 98L (16x19). This racquet is identical to the black and green Blade 98L but has a flashy reverse cosmetic. With enough openness to accommodate great spin and power while still providing control, this racquet is ideal for players that want the same feel of the Blades in an extra maneuverable frame. At net this racquet can get ready quickly because it maintains a head light balance and can absorb heavy hits on the volley. Lighter and less powerful than the heavier Blades, the 98L can still punish opponents because it's very easy to swing and generate lightning fast racquet head speed.
- Head Size: 98 sq.inches / 632 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 303 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g.
- Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 314
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime