Players that want to add spin to their game should look no further than the Wilson Blade 98S. This update features Wilson's new countervail Technology to provide a more dampened and comfortable racquet. Countervail has been introduced to the Blade series to mitigate the amount of vibration that is felt at ball impact to keep you from wasting energy during a match. Parallel Drilling is still a major component of this Blade update and makes the 18x16 string pattern even more forgiving thanks to the expanded sweet spot. A great racquet for keeping the ball close to the baseline and your opponent on their heels.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 312 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.4 oz. / 294 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 329
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 21 mm
- Composition: Braided Graphite, Basalt, Countervail
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 16 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime