Light and maneuverable, the Blade 98UL is the lightest of the series but has the same sleek cosmetic in a scaled down model. With its slightly head heavy balance, the 98UL delivers great plow through for added power. Coupled with a modern and lively 16x19 string pattern, this racquet can really push and pull opponents around the court.
- Head Size: 98 sq. inches / 632 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 10.0 oz. / 283 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.4 oz. / 265 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Heavy
- Beam Width: 21 mm / 21 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime