Wilson's BLX Pro Cobra is part of their European model series. It features an aerodynamic frame for generating fast swing speeds. This racquet has a very positive swing weight with good plough through and excellent spin generating potential. The 100 sq. inch head size provides a generous sweet spot. The yellow frame with black graphics is truly stunning and will be sure to garner attention on the courts.
BLX features Basalt which is a natural volcanic rock. Woven into the racquet as fine gold fibers along with Karophite Black it has incredible vibration resistance. With this technology you get a smoother feel with cleaner feedback from the racquet
The Pro Cobra has a Wilson Swing Index rating of 5.0.
- Headsize: 100 square inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27.25 inches / 69.2 cm
- Weight (unstrung): 10.7 oz / 304 g.
- Weight (strung): 11.2 oz / 319 g.
- Balance (unstrung): 10 Pts. Head Light / 31.5 cm
- Beam width: 23-26-22 mm Dual Taper
- Composition: Basalt / Graphite
- Grip Type: Pro Hybrid
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 53-63 lbs