One of the most iconic racquets in tennis history is the Wilson Six.One 95. Loved and admired for its precision and feel, the BLX Six.One 95 follows in the footsteps of its ancestors in the deep lineage of the 6.1 series. Solid ground strokes, crisp volleys, and accurate serves are just some of the benefits players will get when using this racquet.
With its 95 square inch head, the racquet is VERY maneuverable, and has been a favorite for serve and volley players. The open string pattern (16 x18) is very uncommon with today's racquets. This allows for some added power to a frame that boasts ultimate control and precision.
Tried, tested, and loved by touring pros and advanced players, the Wilson Six.One 95 is a true player's racquet that posses excellent feel and control
- Head Size: 95 sq. in. / 613 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 12.2 oz. / 347 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.7 oz. / 332 g.
- Strung Balance: 10 Points Head Light
- Swingweight: 324
- Flex: 66
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Basalt
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 18 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Pro Hybrid