The Wilson Burn 100 Team Lite brings the power and spin of Burn to beginners and strong juniors. The lightweight design of this racquet and slight head light balance make it a great option for beginners that are trying to develop their game. Juniors that are not quite ready for the weight of an adult frame but are strong enough to swing a full length racquet will really benefit the plow-through that this racquet offers for its weight class. Expect good power, comfort, while maintaining some decent control from the Burn 100 Team Lite. This is a special model manufactured for Canada and Europe, so get a grip on this rare racquet.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.4 oz. / 296 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.9 oz. / 281 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 293
- Flex: 62
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime