The Burn 100 Team is the perfect introduction for transition players that aren't quite ready for the full weight of a Burn 100 racquet. With plenty of accessible power from its 100 square inch head, the Burn 100 Team is easy to swing and forgiving. The 16x20 string pattern grips the ball so players can play with confidence and go for their winners. The maneuverability of the racquet lets it play very fast from all areas of the court but especially at the baseline as you come through the ball on both wings.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.0 oz. / 284 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.4 oz. / 267 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 290
- Flex: 60
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Carbon Fiber
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 58 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Cushion Aire