The Wilson Burn 100 LS is built with Spin Effect string pattern of 18 x 16. This racquet falls into Wilson's "Baseliner" category. You will experience a maneuverable lightweight power and generate great spin. This racquet is great for intermediate players looking for a lightweight racquet with power and spin. Two-handed backhanders will benefit from the X2 shaft, which is a longer handle for better leverage. The handle is also thinner to help grip changes during points. Overall, the Wilson Burn 100 LS will give you great power, precision and spin to push your opponents back with heavy top spin for a wide range of players.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.0 oz / 283 g.
- Balance: 2 Pts Head Light
- Swingweight: 314
- Flex: 71
- Composition: Graphite, Carbon Fiber
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 25 mm / 24 mm
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 16 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime