Newly designed inside and out, the Burn 100S CV is fast, powerful and very spin friendly. Wilson's matte finish with glossy orange highlights give the new Burn series a modern and low-profile design that stands out. Inside, this racquet boasts Wilson's new Countervail material technology. This carbon layer integrated into the frame works to maximize player energy, reduce muscle fatigue and shorten recovery time by providing a dampened more arm friendly feel.. The dampening sensation of Countervail limits the amount of ball energy transferred back to the arm so that players expend less energy during every swing. Spin Effect Technology (S.E.T.) is at the core of this racquet's specs thanks to the 18x16 string pattern. Wilson's X2 Ergo is also available with this racquet to let players customize the handle shape for an optimal personalized feel that gives ""modern"" two-handed backhanders more control and comfort. The Burn 100S CV is a great choice for players that want to hit heavy shots that dive back into the court and keep opponents on their heels.
- Head Size: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 11.2 oz. / 318 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 325
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 25 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Countervail
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 16 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime