The Wilson Burn 100S is built with Spin Effect string pattern of 18 x 16. This racquet falls into Wilson's ""Baseliner"" category. You will experience booming power producing aggreesive and heavy shots effortlessly. The racquet is stiff enough and solid swing weight offering great plough through and power. Two-handed backhanders will benefit from the X2 shaft, which is a longer handle for better leverage. The handle is also thinner to help grip changes during points. Overall, the Wilson Burn 100S will give you great power, precision and spin to push your opponents back with heavy top spin for a wide range of players.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.2 oz. / 318 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 303 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 332
- Flex: 74
- Beam Width: 25 mm
- Composition: Carbon Fiber Graphite, Basalt, X2 Shaft
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 16 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 51 - 61 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime