The Wilson Burn 100 ULS is built with Spin Effect string pattern of 18 x 16. This racquet falls into Wilson's "Baseliner" category. Users will get a speedy feel, lightweight but generates plenty of spin. Rising juniors or strong beginners will enjoy the effortless power. Two-handed backhanders will benefit from the X2 shaft, which is a longer handle for better leverage. The handle is also thinner to help grip changes during points.Overall, the Wilson Burn 100 ULS will give you great power, precision and spin to push your opponents back with heavy top spin for a wide range of players.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.7 oz. / 276 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.3 oz. / 263 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Points Head Heavy
- Swing Weight: 301
- Flex: 68
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 25 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Carbon Fiber Graphite
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 16 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime