Kei Nishikori's racquet of choice, the Wilson Burn 95 CV is the perfect racquet for baseliners. Uniquely different than the rest of the Burn series, Kei's racquet has a 95 square inch head for precision and a dialed in sweet spot. The added length (27.25 inches) and open 16x20 string pattern bring tons of power to the excellent control of this racquet. Countervail has been added to the frame's layup and works to limit the amount of vibration felt so that it's easier on your arm. Weighing roughly 11.5 ounces, the Burn 95 is a powerful baseliner's racquet that plays very easily at net thanks to the generous 5 points head light balance. Classic style with modern technology, the Burn 95 CV is a great racquet that can help bring the best out of your game.
- Head Size: 95 sq. in. / 613 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.25 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.5 oz. / 326 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.9 oz. / 309 g.
- Strung Balance: 5 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 340
- Flex: 68
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: Braided Graphite, Countervail
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime