The Wilson Hyper Carbon Pro Staff 6.1 is a true classic that is only available for a limited time. True to its name, this racquet is as much a part of the Pro Staff heritage as any other racquet and feels incredibly stable and responsive. No matter the type of shot you're making you feel connected to the ball. Overall this racquet will add power to your game thanks to its impressive plow-through while maintaining plenty of control over the ball thanks to the traditional 95 square inch head size. The double braided Kevlar and graphite frame construction creates a solid frame that can absorb heavy hitters easily. While the racquet is over 12 ounces, it feels very easy to swing through the contact zone on ground strokes and serves thanks to its generous head light balance. Advisable for advanced players that want to be connected to every shot and get unparalleled precision, the Wilson Hyper Carbon Pro Staff 6.1 is a true player's frame that heralds a classic era of tennis.
- Head Size: 95 sq. in. / 613 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 12.1 oz. / 342 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.7 oz. / 332 g.
- Strung Balance: 7 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 325
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 m / 22 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Braided Kevlar, Hyper Carbon
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 18 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson TL