The 2016 Wilson Pro Staff 97S has a different balance from its predecessor to give you more whip and better access to spin. Maintaining the 18 x 17 string pattern that became popular with the first 97S, this update has a 3 Points Head Light (strung) balance and a newly designed shape and cosmetic. The laser engraved text on the throat and matt black finish compliments the glossy red paint at 9 and 3 on the racquet head. The lower swingweight makes this racquet more accessible to a wider range of players without sacrificing on power. A newly designed box beam returns this Pro Staff to a familiar shape for more feel. The thin beam makes this a player's racquet that outperforms expectations from all over the court. Endorsed by Grigor Dimitrov, the Wilson Pro Staff 97S is redesigned and re-engineered to take your game to the next level.
- Head Size: 97 sq. in. / 625 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.6 oz. / 326 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.9 oz. / 311 g.
- Balance: 3 Pts.Head Light
- Swingweight: 325
- Flex: 66
- Beam Width: 19.5 mm / 19.5 mm / 19.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 17 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Leather