Wilson has updated its ULS frame with the RF 97 Autograph cosmetic but kept the rest of the racquet as maneuverable and spin friendly as before. The racquet has an 18x16 string pattern that provides exceptional spin potential to anyone's game. The 97 ULS's thin beam provides players with great feedback so you are connected with every ball. Power is also easily accessible from the baseline thanks to the fast racquet head speed that can be generated and the open string pattern. On serve the racquet cuts through the air and lets you play a variety of serves to keep you opponent guessing. Overall the Wilson Pro Staff 97 ULS is a great frame for players that want a very light and easy swinging control racquet that can deliver a lot of spin and move through the air incredibly fast.
- Head Size: 97 sq. in. / 626 sq. cm
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.0 oz. / 285 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 270 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Points Head Light
- Swingweight: 315
- Flex: 64
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 23 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 16 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Synthetic