"The Wilson Ultra 100 CV brings baseline power to a whole new level. This 2.0 update of the original Ultra 100 features Countervail (CV) technology integrated into the graphite makeup of the frame. CV mitigates negative vibrations helping to make off-centre shots feel more solid. The 16x19 string pattern adds a modern blend of power and control to the frame that is very playable with multifilament or polyester strings. The racquet's handle is fitted with X2 Ergo handle technology which helps to maximize the modern two-handed backhand by providing leverage, control and feel. Power Rib in the racquet throat at specific areas provide increased stability and stiffness for more power and directional accuracy. The racquet's 100 square inch head size provides comfort and forgiveness that is complimented by Wilson's new Crush Zone grommet system. This new technology allows the grommets to compress at impact for added ball dwell time on the strings which yields more power potential with every shot. Overall the Wilson Ultra 100 CV is a welcome improvement to the Ultra series that provides a more dampened and power feel from the first generation.
- Head Size: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 grams
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 grams
- Strung Balance: 4 Points Head Light
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 74
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26.5 mm / 22.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Countervail
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime