Endorsed by Gael Monfils and Madison Keys, the Wilson Ultra Tour is a dialed in powerhouse that delivers great feel and depth for a control oriented racquet. The 97 sq. inch head size and 18x20 string pattern combine to provide exceptional control that suits traditional players while the 320 string weight offers good plough-through that can play against heavier frames. While flexible, the Ultra Tour provides excellent feedback to players so that they stay connected to the ball whether it's off server, from the baseline or at net. Playing with depth and control is easily done thanks to this second generation of the Ultra series.
- Head Size: 97 sq. inches / 626 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight:: 11.3 oz. / 320 grams
- Unstrung Weight: 10.8 oz. / 305 grams
- Strung Balance: 7 Points Head Light
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 63
- Composition: Graphite
- Beam Width: 20 mm / 20 mm / 20 mm
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime