Developed by Wilson to create exceptional spin and punishing power, the Wilson XP series features cutting edge technology and innovation from one of the game's most iconic brands. The Wilson XP 100 LS has a very open 16x15 string pattern for excellent spin. While the open string pattern promotes more power, Wilson's cutting edge Power Profile Frame Geometry elongates the main strings for better string movement and more power. Players with slower swing speeds will love the easy access to power that the Wilson XP 100 LS provides, whereas players that have faster strokes will enjoy the added bite of a hybrid string set up or a full bed of poly for extra control without sacrificing much power. The easy swingweight of the XP 100 LS and very slightly head heavy balance make this a great racquet for players that want to swing fast from the baseline and put more depth on their volleys.
- Head Size: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27.25 inches
- Strung Weight: 9.9 oz. / 280 grams
- Unstrung Weight: 9.4 oz. / 266 grams
- Strung Balance: 1 Point Head Heavy
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 73
- Beam Width: 25.5 mm / 28 mm / 25.5 mm
- Composition: Carbon Fiber Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 15 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime