"A true OS for the modern game, the Wilson Ultra XP 110 S is more powerful than most frames with a comparable head size and has Wilson's very popular Spin Effect Technology (S.E.T.). The 11-0 square inch head size of this frame is extremely forgiving, making it a great option for doubles or singles players and the innovative Power Profile Frame Geometry creates a distinct throat shape that elongates the main strings for extra power. The 18x16 string pattern helps to harness the power of this frame and also generates great top spin. The racquet also boasts a 27.5 inch length for added reach and launch angle on serve. Forgiving and powerful while remarkably maneuverable and solid, the Wilson Ultra XP 110 S is the perfect choice for players looking to give their game some added power and spin.
- Head Size: 110 sq. inches / 710 sq. cm
- Length: 27.5 inches
- Strung Weight: 9.9 oz. / 282 grams
- Unstrung Weight: 9.4 oz. / 265 grams
- Balance: 2 Points Head Heavy
- Swingweight: 310
- Flex: 73
- Beam Width: 27 mm / 30 mm / 27 mm
- Composition: Carbon Fiber Graphite
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 16 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime