Yonex continues the success of the Ezone series with a slightly stiffer and more powerful frame. These frames are unlike the DR racquets because of the addition of Hyper-MG in the inner portion of the racquet hoop. This Hyper Modulus Graphite enhances frame snapback speed for more power and ball speed. Also updated is the grommet system, which is now more aerodynamic for faster racquet speed and better string-bed performance. The Micro Offset Grommet Layout provides straighter alignment of the main and cross strings for more power. Quake Shut Gel Air greatly improves vibration dampening in the handle further adding to this racquet's comfort on your arm. Nearly even balanced, the Yonex Ezone 100 (285g) is a great racquet for players that want a forgiving racquet that plays well from the baseline or attacking volleys.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.0 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 3 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 310
- Flex: 68
- Beam Width: 24 mm / 26 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: H.M. Graphite, Hyper MG, Nanometric DR, Quake Shut Gel Air
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic