Players looking for a complete racquet that's forgiving and accurate will love the 2017 Ezone 98. Yonex has updated its timeless Isometric head shape by expanding the four corners of these new Ezone racquets for longer main and cross strings. This yields a larger sweet spot that provides more access to power and forgiveness. To enhance frame snapback speed Yonex embedded Hyper-MG (Hyper Modulus Graphite) into the top of the racquet head for increased repulsion power and ball speed. The racquet profile is noticeably different from past Ezone racquets thanks to the new Micro Offset Grommet Layout, a price engineering of grommet holes to provide straighter alignment of the main and cross strings. This contributes to vibration dampening for better comfort while also providing a more aerodynamic frame profile while also protecting the strings from the court. The Ezone 98 is accurate and powerful making it a great choice for players that like to unload heavy shots from the baseline off both wings. The racquet's head light balance lets advanced players lag the racquet for added power as they whip through the ball. Overall a great update to the Ezone line that plays with plenty of comfort.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 305 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 316
- Flex: 63
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 24 mm / 19 mm
- Composition: H.M. Graphite, Hyper MG, Nanometric DR, Quake Shut Gel Air
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic