Yonex's lightweight and spin friendly EZONE racquet can put shots deep against your opponents so you can play an aggressive and attacking game. Ideally suited for younger players transitioning to a heavier/adult frame, the Yonex EZONE Lite has the same Isometric head shape that has been a hallmark of Yonex tennis. Balanced at 1 point head light the EZONE Lite is very easy to maneuver from anywhere on the court but especially effective at net. On serve this racquet can really dial up extra power and kick thanks to its 16x18 string pattern, which is also very powerful from the baseline.
- Head Size: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 10.0 oz. / 285 grams
- Unstrung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 270 grams
- Strung Balance: 1 Point Head Light
- Swingweight: 295
- Flex: 64
- Beam Width: 24 mm / 26 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: H.M. Graphite, Hyper MG, Nanometric DR, Quake Shut Gel Air
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 18 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 40 - 55 lbs.
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic