Multiple Grand Slam Champion and World Number 1 Angelique Kerber's racquet has arrived at RacquetGuys! This update to the VCORE Si 100 features new Yonex technology and an enhanced sweet spot for added power and a more forgiving string bed. SV frames have a more aerodynamic design and include Nanometric XT which is a newly engineered carbon that increases flex vs. conventional carbon. New Aero Fin Technology has been incorporated to the racquet hoop and decreases air resistance which improves swing speed. Fins have been strategically placed along the inner and outer area of the frame to make the VCORE SV very aerodynamic, which improves spin and speed so you can take the ball earlier. 3D Vector Shaft in the racquet throat improves stiffens and generates stability for more efficient power. At 4 Points Head Light the VCORE SV 100 is versatile and forgiving from everywhere on the court.
- Head Size: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 11.2 oz. / 317 grams
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 grams
- Strung Balance: 4 Points Head Light
- Swingweight: 316
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 25 mm / 25 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: H.M. Graphite, Black Micro Core, Nanometric XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic