Yonex introduces the largest of the VCORE SV line while maintaining the Mid Plus label, the SV 105 is light but very powerful. With Yonex's Isometric head size, the 105 sq. inch is as powerful as an OS. The 16 x 18 string pattern is open and delivers tremendous repulsion as you go for the lines. In the SV line of racquets Yonex has introduced a more aerodynamic shape and Nanometric XT, a carbon that has been engineered to be more flexible than traditional carbon in tennis racquets. New Aero Fin technology, compliments the aerodynamic shape by reducing air resistance in the hoop because of strategically placed fins that help slice through the air. Spin, forgiveness and power are smoothly combined in this racquet and will surely be a favourite for any player that wants to have a clean and slightly larger hitting surface.
- Head Size: 105 sq. inches / 677 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 9.9 oz. / 281 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.3 oz. / 265 g.
- Balance 2 Pts. Head Heavy
- Swingweight: 314
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 26.5 / 26.5 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: H.M. Graphite, Nanometric XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 18 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 40 - 55 lbs.
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic