The Yonex VCORE SV 95 brings spin and aerodynamics to a new level in tennis. Used on the pro tour by rising Canadian superstar Denis Shapovalov, the SV 95 brings old and new together thanks to the mid head size and new Yonex technology. The 16x20 string pattern has a lot of spin potential while the Isometric head shape opens the sweet spot and is forgiving for off-centre shots. Black Micro Core dampens the vibrations players receive without eliminating touch. Aero Fin Technology helps to decrease air resistance in the racquet hoop which means faster racquet head speed. Additionally, the VCORE SV has an innovative SV Frame design that allows players to get a firm grip on the ball and launch it effectively. The inside of the upper portion of the frame has been equipped with Yonex's new Nanometric XT carbon. Nanometric XT has greater flexibility over typical carbon which helps improve ball pocketing. The aero shape of the racquet frame shoulders provides extra torque for increased repulsion.
- Head Size: 95 sq. in. / 613 sq. cm
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.4 oz. / 323 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.9 oz. / 310 g.
- Strung Balance: 7 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 324
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 21 mm / 21 mm / 20 mm
- Composition: H. M. Graphite, Black Micro Core, Nanometric XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic