The VCORE 98's lighter twin has the same features as its heavier counterpart but is more maneuverable. With Yonex's classic Isometric head shape, it's easy to hit anything on the string bed and feel in command of your game. The 98 sq. inch head size feels even bigger, while Aero Fin Technology in the hoop optimizes swing speed by reducing drag and resistance at every point of your swing. The 16x20 string pattern generates massive spin on the ball to put pressure on your opponents and help you to hit deeper on the court. New Nanometric XT carbon in the SV racquets provide greater flex compared to typical carbon, and improves ball pocketing. At net, the sub 11 ounce strung weight and head light balance really shine and is very easy to get into position. A tremendous racquet for anyone that wants all the advantages of the heavier VCORE SV 98 but in a lighter more user-friendly frame.
- Head Size: 98 sq. inches / 630 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 303 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 3 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 312
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: H.M. Graphite, Black Micro Core, Nanometric XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic