The VCORE SV 98 plays super fast and hosts some of Yonex's most cutting edge technology without forgetting about the favourites. The 98 sq. inch head has an amplified sweet spot thanks to the Isometric head shape and the 16x20 string pattern gives you a classic Yonex feel for putting spin on the ball. Yonex introduces New Areo Fin Technology to the upper part of the hoop to reduce drag and improve racquet head speed. The SV frames have also incorporated Yonex's new Nanometric XT technology. Nanometric XT carbon boasts greater flex over typical carbon, which improves ball pocketing. The aero shape of the racquet frame shoulder provides extra torque and a higher repulsion rate. From the baseline, the SV 98 meets all expectations for a racquet in its weight class; plenty of plowthrough and access to spin. At net, this racquet is very maneuverable and controls volleys with precision.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 630 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.8 oz. / 305 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Points Head Light
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: H.M. Graphite, Black Micro Core, Nanometric XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic