Maneuverable and ideally suited for players that want a more evenly balanced racquet, the VCORE SV Team has many of the same characteristics that are popular in the heavier SV frames. At its core, H.M. Graphite and Nanometric XT are used to give this frame a flexible feel. The SV frame design allows players to get a firm grip on the ball and launch it effectively. The inside of the upper portion of the frame has been equipped with Yonex's Nanometric XT carbon to increase flex and ball pocketing. The aero shape of the racquet's shoulders (5 and 7 o'clock) provide extra torque for added repulsion. New Aero Fin technology in the racquet head from 10 to 2 o'clock makes the VCORE series exceptionally aerodynamic for faster swing speed. At net this racquet is extremely maneuverable thanks to its near even balance while the light weight can absorb heavier shots.
- Head Size: 98 sq. oz. / 630 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 10.4 oz. / 295 grams
- Unstrung Weight: 9.9 oz. / 280 grams
- Strung Balance: Even Balance
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 23 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: H.M. Graphite, Nanometric XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic