The Yonex VCORE Tour F 97 290g tennis racquet offers crisp precision in a maneuverable package. The 315 swing weight is perfect for rising intermediates that want to swing fast from the baseline and move quickly at the net. It should also work quite well for more advanced players who want a light and explosive feel without trading away too much stability. Featuring Aero Fin Technology - a unique frame construction that equips fins at the frame head - the Tour Fcreates less drag and is one of the fastest racquets that Yonex has produced. From the baseline, the Tour F 97 offers the best of both worlds. It is fast enough for taking big cuts and generating pace, but it also has surgical control thanks in part to its small 97 sq. inch head and 16 x 21 string pattern. Players that want to customize their racquet with lead tape, this racquet is a perfect canvas.
- Head Size: 97 sq. inches / 625 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches / 68.5 cm
- Strung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 306 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.2 oz. / 290 g.
- Balance: 2 Pts. Head Light / 33.7 cm
- Swing Weight: 315
- Flex: 64
- Beam Width: 21 mm
- Composition: H. M. Graphite, Black Micro Core, Nanometric
- String Pattern 16 x 21
- Recommended Tension: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic
- Sony Smart Tennis Sensor Ready