A true OS+, the Ki 30 has a very forgiving 117 sq. inch head size so you can maximize power. Featuring Pro Kennex's industry leading Kinetic System Technology, this racquet is extremely comfortable and easy on the arm. Microbearings move towards the back of the chambers strategically placed around the racquet head and when the string bed makes contact with the ball, these bearings explode forward transferring kinetic energy into the ball. The resulting shock wave released into the string bed is immediately absorbed into the kinetic chambers around the racquet frame, almost eliminating vibration to the arm. Tried and tested time after time, Kinetic System Technology has become a favourite for players looking to mitigate the risk of tennis elbow and maximize their performance on court. The added length on this racquet delivers more power and spin potential to give you an edge against any opponent.
- Head Size: 117 sq. in. / 754.8 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.5 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.8 oz. / 278 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9 oz. / 255 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 309
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 27 mm
- Composition: Spiral Tech Carbon Graphite, Kinetic System Technology
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: Pro Kennex Synthetic