Light and head heavy, the Ki Q30 (260) is perfect for anyone interested in an OS+ racquet. With Kinetic System Technology in the head, the racquet provides the same comfort as other racquets in the Q series. Microbearings in the racquet head absorb shock and vibration creating a dampened feeling that has been tested and proven to mitigate and cure tennis elbow. At net the generous head size and sweet spot is forgiving and controllable. Stable, comfortable and fast, the Q30 is a great option for players that want to make sure they don't miss any ball that comes at them.
- Head Size: 119 sq. in. / 768 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.5 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.7 oz. / 275 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.1 oz. / 260 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Pts. Head Heavy
- Swingweight: 315
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 29 mm
- Composition: Spiral Tech Carbon, Graphite, Kinetic System Technology
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: Pro Kennex Synthetic