Salming adapts its Kobra into a mid for added stability while retaining its high-end performance. The Salming Kobra is a fast paced unique combination of lightweight, cushioning and stability. This second generation features Recoil ERF - Energy Return Foam, a super lightweight cushioning foam that releases a higher rebound energy effect. In the heel impact zone Salming has added its new SoftFOAM compound that is 70% more shock absorbent than a standard EVA midsole. The upper of the Kobra 2 is reinforced without adding extra weight. Hexagrip continues to be the main staple for the Kobra's excellent outsole and provides a very secure grip on all indoor court surfaces. Overall, the Kobra 2 is extremely comfortable, grippy on the court and stable to make sure you are confident in every step.The Kobra's ExoSkeleton design is totally integrated with the lacing construction in order to facilitate the best possible wrap-around effect of the foot. This keeps the foot in the right position during lateral movements.
A sizing note: we found this shoe to fit slightly large and went down a half size when we checked for fit and tested the shoe.
- Court: Indoor Court (Squash, Badminton, Pickleball, Racquetball)
- Length: Fits slightly long
- Width: Medium
- Rebound Foam: Forefoot rebound energy foam - RE35 80% better rebound energy than a regular EVA midsole compound
- RollBar: An increased radius on the inner side of the outer sole, facilitates rolling the foot inwards and toe push off.
- T.G.S. 62/75 (Torsion Guide System): The distance from heel to the ball of the foot has been designed with extra stability, which ends in the "ballet" line. In front of this line Salming has equipped the shoe with greater flexibility to stimulate the foot's natural movements.
- ExoSkeleton: The exo skeleton design stabilizes the foot for lateral movements and reduces pressure at the Metatarsophalangeal joints.
- Ergo Heelcup: To stabilize and fixate the heel, Salming has developed a new anatomical Ergo Heel Cup that is slightly longer than the average heel cup.
- HexaGrip: A new very durable lightweight rubber compound that features Salming's HexaGrip pattern designed for the best possible grip on all indoor surfaces
- Lateral Movement Stabilizer: an especially designed light weight integrated dual torsion unit that supports the foot during fast and irregular lateral movements
- Recoil + RecoilR: The material in the midsole is a newly developed compound named Recoil which is a super lightweight cushioning compound that releases a higher rebound energy effect. The RecoilR (Recoil Reduction) is a cushioning compound featured in the heel impact zone designed to reduce impact forces and increase comfort when lunging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.