Used Tennis Racquet Classifications:
- Like New – Exhibits very little to no use. The racquet could have been used once/twice, or could be new with minor cosmetic flaws.
- Excellent – Exhibits little use. Minimal wear is only evident on the grip, headguard, and grommets. May have a few minor scratches on the frame.
- Very Good – Exhibits moderate use. There is wear to the headguard and grommets, but only superficial scratches and scuffs on the frame. The graphite is not exposed.
- Good – Exhibits considerable use. There is extensive wear to the headguard, grommets, and frame. May include paint chips and exposed graphite, but the frame’s integrity and playability are not compromised.
- Acceptable – Exhibits heavy use. The frame has been inspected for cracks and is playable, but the longevity may be compromised. There is heavy wear to the frame and graphite is likely exposed.
All Used Tennis Racquets are Final Sale
You can't go wrong with an inexpensive starter racquet from Yonex. Known for crafting quality products, the Yonex EZONE 25 Junior Aluminum tennis racquet will help your child learn the game and stay active.
Yonex EZONE 25 Junior Aluminum Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 105 sq. in. / 677 sq. cm.
- Length: 25 in.
- Unstrung Weight: 8.6 oz. / 245 g.