The Diadem Elevate 98 Lite v3 is the lightest option in a new era to the flagship series’ most maneuverable and user-friendly frame. This update features a captivating design paired with unique technology to provide a more arm friendly and comfortable feel. The headliner innovation, Kraibon, manages to increase both the flexibility and stability of the frame without sacrificing power. The ultimate control racket lends supreme feel for the ball on every shot. The racket still utilizes the FS system from the previous model as well as our high density foam and HMT carbon. The Elevate rewards aggressive, precise ball-strikers who like to create their own power with a blend of feel, stability, and comfort in a 16x20 string bed pattern. Wow your opponents and teammates with a beautiful metallic blue colorway and satin paint finish.
Diadem Elevate Lite 98 V3 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.8 oz. / 305 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.2 oz. / 290 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 300
- Flex: 64
- Beam Width: 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Impact Shield
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended Tension: 45 - 55 lbs.
- Grip: Diadem Vintage Feel Hybrid
- Product Code: RK-FS-ELV-LTE