For the last few decades, the Head Prestige has been considered one of Head's flagship racquet families and has helped highly competitive players enhance their game with ultimate precision, control, and feel. Of all the Prestige racquets, the Prestige Pro will maximize those three offerings due to the thin beam, 18x20 string pattern, flexible beam, and the overall heavy weight. Flat hitters will truly admire the 18x20 string pattern as it adds extra precision with each shot, allowing them to hit the lines with winners and passing shots. With the newly softened beam and addition of the Auexetic 2, players will be able to redirect their opponent's power shots with lower torque and more ease, while the mass of the frame allows for long and fast swings, getting the ball moving with astonishing pace. This is a racquet for advanced players who can generate massive amounts of power with a long/fast swing, play a strong attacking game, and need their racquet to offer the highest level of control, feel, and precision.
Head Prestige Pro 2023 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.8 oz. / 337 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 325
- Flex: 60
- Beam Width: 20 mm / 20 mm / 20 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene Inside, Auxetic
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: Head Hydrosorb Pro
- Head Control Power Index: 200
- Product Code: 236103