The 2023 version of the Yonex VCORE 100 introduces a softer feel and new geometric design to increase space in the hitting zone around the upper hoop. This translates to increased stability and a larger sweet spot. The geometrics of the frame design have also been reconfigured to enhance the feel of the racquet. Additional features for the 7th generation include SIF grommets which are a silicone oil infusion to reduce friction between the string and the grommet. This basically means the string can move with less interruption, allowing for crisper feel and increased access to power. Compared to the 6th generation, the stiffness is lower, which provides extra feel and less shock to the arm. Continuing on from the previous generation, the 2-NAMD FlexForce Graphite gives this racquet uniform flex at the top and lower ends of the racquet. With a 100 square inch head, this racquet is typically used by a baseliner, but even those who attack from the net will like the punch this gives on volleys. Overall, any aggressive and experienced player will enjoy blasting shots with this winner of a racquet.
Yonex VCORE 100 (300g) 2023 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 323
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 25.3 mm / 25.3 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: H.M. Graphite, 2G-Namd Flex Force, VDM
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic
- Product Code: 21VCORE100F